At Axelera AI, we are revolutionizing the field of artificial intelligence with our state-of-the-art hardware and software platform that accelerates computer vision on edge devices. Within 25 months of operation, we have shipped the first comprehensive solution to our customers!
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing start-up company, managing the delivery of advanced AI hardware within scope, on-time and to budget. As a senior member of the program management team, reporting to the Director of Program Management, you will also help to guide the development of the engineering team in addition to the core role.
This role can also be fulfilled fully remote from the EU/UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
– End to end management of multiple system on chip and hardware-related development programs from initiation to delivery.
– Work with the Engineering teams, to plan and execute projects, ensuring that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver projects effectively.
– Work with teams to establish realistic estimates and timelines, while supporting continuous monitoring and mentoring to help ensure that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
– Working with suppliers and subcontractors to define, manage and monitor their deliverables.
– Management of the risks associated with a given program, including identification, understanding and documentation. Working across the business to deliver preventative and mitigation activities to minimize risks and their impact.
– Establish mechanisms for gathering metrics, reviewing and updating planning and estimation methodologies.
– Preparation of dashboards and summary project information.
– Planning and co-ordination of hardware-software co-design in conjunction with technical teams.
Who we are looking for:
– 5+ years of experience in technical or project/program management in a technology business.
– Experience in silicon, system-on-chip and boards development.
– A record of successful delivery of silicon products as a development or program manager.
– A strong knowledge of the silicon development life-cycle, from requirements definition through design, tape-out, SoC bring-up, qualification and commercial deployment.
– Ability to work independently with a large degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong focus on execution and delivery, with attention to detail.
– Experience in project governance from outside a technical team with the ability to manage by influence.
– Extensive experience in working in a matrixed development environment.
– Outstanding communication skills with a high command of verbal and written English.
What we offer
This is your chance to shape and be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
At Axelera AI, we wholeheartedly embrace equal opportunity and hold diversity in the highest regard. Our steadfast commitment is to cultivate a warm and inclusive environment that empowers and celebrates every member of our team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join us in shaping the future of AI.