Artificial Intelligence is changing everything. It’s giving a chance to humankind to make giant leaps in many fields, from healthcare to automotive, from security to retail, improving the lives of everyone. Axelera AI is developing an efficient, powerful, and competitive AI hardware and software platform to democratize access to cutting-edge AI technology. As a Logistics (Project) Lead, you will own Axelera’s end to end logistics infrastructure.
Working in the logistics domain is working in a fast-moving environment of transport, warehouse and trade compliance activities. You will report to the Director Supply Chain and Logistics. You will setup the Axelera AI trade compliancy, logistic footprint and are responsible for the seamless execution towards customers. You will be crucial to determine the right priorities and mitigate risks in the logistics domain.
Your role will mainly include the following:
· Create and maintain the logistics footprint of the company
· Oversee and control the logistics based on a set of key metrics
· Own trade compliancy
· Own import and export processes and documentation
· Own the logistics risk assessment and initiate mitigations
· Initiate continuous improvement plans to make the logistics more robust
· You have a sustainable multiple year track record in building and/or improving logistics in an international market environment, preferably the semiconductor industry
· You have experience facilitating insource-outsource dilemma’s
· You have experience managing a value-added warehouse and/or 3rd party logistics service provider
· In depth knowledge of trade compliancy and import and export requitements, preferably in the electronic industry
· You thrive in a face-paced, distributed working environment constantly overachieving your target quota, flexibility and willingness to ‘do what it takes’ will determine your success
· You are obsessed with growing business, having the ambition to make a substantial impact in the world
· You are obsessed with delivering an excellent customer satisfaction
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are
Axelera AI is a European deep-tech Start-Up company that is developing a game-changing AI hardware and software platform. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted, and safe world. Our vision is to lead the democratization of AI, delivering the best, most powerful, simple, trusted, and easily accessible AI platform to anyone who wants to help advance humanity and improve the world around us. At the core of it, there is our chip based on our proprietary in-memory computing and dataflow technology.
Axelera AI core team comes from IMEC, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Graphcore and Asus, and the company is backed by international companies such as IMEC and Bitfury and by institutional investors such as Innovation Industries, IMEC, and the Dutch agency for enterprises (RVO).
In slightly more 18 months, we onboarded over 110 highly skilled people, opened offices in 5 countries, taped out two chips, and now launching our first product, the Metis AI Platform.
What we offer
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurance, and a stock option plan.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom of responsibility are characteristics of how we act and work as a team.
At Axelera AI, we wholeheartedly embrace equal opportunity and hold diversity in the highest regard. Our steadfast commitment is to cultivate a warm and inclusive environment that empowers and celebrates every member of our team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join us in shaping the future of AI.