Artificial Intelligence is changing everything. It’s giving a chance to humankind to make giant leaps in many fields, from healthcare to automotive, from security to retail, improving the lives of everyone. Axelera AI is developing an efficient, powerful, and competitive AI hardware and software platform to democratize access to cutting-edge AI technology.
Working in the customer service domain is working in a fast-moving environment with demanding and changing customer needs. You will report to the Director Supply Chain and Logistics. You will be part of the journey to setup of the Axelera AI customer service team and create procedures and ways of working. Your responsibility area will focus on our EAP (Early Access Program) customers. You will be crucial to determine the right priorities and mitigate risks in the customer service domain.
Your role will mainly include the following:
· Partner with the commercial organization to provide the best-in-class customer service
· Support the journey to setup customer service and create procedures and lean ways of working
· Support in quote and tender processes
· Support our EAP customers
· Manage customer interactions in NetSuite and SalesForce
· Initiate improvements to improve customer satisfaction
· You have a sustainable multiple year track record in Customer Service in an international market environment, preferably the semiconductor industry
· You have experience in creating procedures and determining ways of working
· You are a dedicated person and thrive in a face-paced working environment constantly overachieving your target quota, flexibility and willingness to ‘do what it takes’ will determine your success
· You are obsessed with growing business, having the ambition to make a substantial impact in the world
· You have the ability to deal and engage with demanding stakeholders.
· You have a pro-active attitude, anticipate potential issues and determine mitigations
· You are obsessed with delivering an excellent customer satisfaction
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· You have knowledge of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft, Netsuite, SalesForce)
Who we are
Axelera AI is a European deep-tech Start-Up company that is developing a game-changing AI hardware and software platform. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted, and safe world. Our vision is to lead the democratization of AI, delivering the best, most powerful, simple, trusted, and easily accessible AI platform to anyone who wants to help advance humanity and improve the world around us. At the core of it, there is our chip based on our proprietary in-memory computing and dataflow technology.
Axelera AI core team comes from IMEC, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Graphcore and Asus, and the company is backed by international companies such as IMEC and Bitfury and by institutional investors such as Innovation Industries, IMEC, and the Dutch agency for enterprises (RVO).
In slightly more than 18 months, we onboarded over 110 highly skilled people, opened offices in 5 countries, taped out two chips, and now launching our first product, the Metis AI Platform.
What we offer
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurance, and a stock option plan.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom of responsibility are characteristics of how we act and work as a team.
Axelera AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
At Axelera AI, we wholeheartedly embrace equal opportunity and hold diversity in the highest regard. Our steadfast commitment is to cultivate a warm and inclusive environment that empowers and celebrates every member of our team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join us in shaping the future of AI.