Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets.
We have an extraordinary and international team working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH), Bristol (UK) and Florence (IT), as well as fully remotely.
In 2 years we have grown the team to 130+ game changers in 15 countries, raised USD 50 million and we have launched our first product line.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join our team. Your role will cover financial analysis, audit activities, accounting processes, ERP system implementation and management, financial reconciliations and transactions. Your work will be vital for streamlining our financial operations and setting the stage for growth.
– Oversee P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
– Assist in annual audits
– Handle reallocations and journal entries
– Implement and manage Inventory and Sales modules on ERP
– Approve bank reconciliations
– Oversee accrual scheduling and postings
– Review and approve vendor batches and reconciliations
– Manage inter-company transactions
– Coordinate payroll reconciliations
– 5+ years of professional experience
– Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
– Strong grasp of accounting principles, including IFRS
– Knowledge of European financial regulations
– Proven experience in financial analysis and auditing
– Proficiency and comfort navigating financial systems, such as NetSuite or similar
– Strong communication skills for interfacing with internal teams and external parties
– RA, CPA, ACCA, or equivalent international financial certification
What we offer
This is your chance to shape and be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
At Axelera AI, we wholeheartedly embrace equal opportunity and hold diversity in the highest regard. Our steadfast commitment is to cultivate a warm and inclusive environment that empowers and celebrates every member of our team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join us in shaping the future of AI.