As an Appian Architect, you will be responsible for designing end to end solutions, to address business demand. You’ll work with a Project Manager and Development team to guide the design through to deliver. Ensuring that CLIENT quality and risk frameworks are adhered to. You will work in a rapidly developing workflow team, with ambitious growth intentions, to help establish a world leading delivery capability. You will be challenged to maintain your knowledge around the market segment, whilst developing technical breadth and depth of knowledge across numerous other interface layers and will, at times be required to support bid teams in their development of business requirements and opportunities with clients.
• Deliver solutions which meet CLIENT’s quality framework, whilst leveraging Appian best practises
• Take ownership in the production of all high level design documents, and supporting their acceptance through client change processes.
• Be responsible for developing our Appian Architecture patterns and evolving our leading practice models.
• Have responsibility to maintaining our Appian platforms and their integrations with other services / platforms
• Ensure our platforms remain compliant with required standards of Information and Data Security
• Proposing technical and creative business solutions
• Working in a DevOps model to support in flight solutions, whilst innovating on new opportunities
• Help identify new go to market opportunities for CLIENT with the Appian platform
• Deliver showcases to clients and internal stakeholders, to help establish wider awareness of Automation capabilities
• Designing and delivering high quality technical Proof of Concepts for prospective customers
• To have an up to date view of the Appian roadmap of features, and be able to articulate them
Essential Experience – Technical:
• Extensive experience in designing Appian Solutions, UX/UI, Process Model design
• Extensive experience as a Solutions Architect
• In depth experience/knowledge of architecture best practises
• In depth experience and knowledge with Cloud based architectures (AWS, Azure, Google, Private Cloud)
• Experience working with Virtualisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience working micro-service, analytics and messaging architectures (e.g. Quantexa, Kafka, NodeJS/Python microservices)
• Experience working in CI/CD and DevOps environments
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases
• Ability to identity the benefits between different hosting platforms, from on premise server installs through Hybrid, to Cloud hosted agnostic
• Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)