Lanuage: fluent in both Dutch & English
Location: Amsterdam NL.
Work onsite position: Hybrid – depends on customer requirements but 2-3 days is normal these days.
SAP Enterprise Architect is able to be a trusted advisor for SAP customers, understand the SAP customer’s business challenges, explain the added value of the client SAP offerings in overcoming these business challenges, develop SAP leads into SAP Sales cycles and drive the SAP Sales to cycle up to the signed contract. This is all based on a combination of broad SAP knowledge and experience and an understanding of our customer’s business processes and challenges.
• Engage at up to clients (business and IT) C-level to discuss how the client SAP offerings can support to overcome client’s business challenges;
• As industry Professional translate client’s business challenges into opportunities based on SAP solutions;
• Pro-active client’s visits, eager to prove the added value of SAP Offerings for client and create a pipeline for client SAP opportunity;
• Drive and support SAP-related Business Development activities and Sales cycles at new and existing customers;
• Identify and qualify opportunities at (new) customers;
• Define and identify client priorities and translate this into a unique value proposition;
• Organize sales campaigns for targeted customers and SAP offerings;
• 6 to 8 years experience in SAP Functional Consultancy is required; after which 3 – 5 years in SAP Project Manager roles or SAP Enterprise Architecture roles is a preferred;
• Experience in at least 2 Functional SAP domains up to the level to be trusted advisor for C-level and director level. Experience in S/4 HANA is a preferred;
• Excellent general knowledge of the SAP portfolio, functionality, and roadmap;
• Experience in consultative selling is a preferred;
• Dutch language is mandatory.