Lanuage: fluent in both Dutch & English
Salary between: 80-100K
Location: Amsterdam NL.
Work onsite position: Hybrid – depends on customer requirements but 2-3 days is normal these days.
• 8+ years of experience in SAP EWM implementation and application management support.
• An expert in EWM functional area who can deep dive into complex post go-live and operations incidents and is able to derive solution for complex issues in time.
• Hands On EWM lead consultant with good experience of Inbound process, outbound process, Wave Management & RF Gun Process.
• Has both implementation and operational/support experience with EWM functional domain. • Integration experience between EWM and ECC system
• Experience in taking requirement from the business or IT team and convert into Technical/Functional Specification and deliver the change request and projects in EWM
• Very good understanding of warehouse operations/business in manufacturing industry, additional knowledge in logistics and MM is also helpful.
• Counterpart to Business, IT stakeholders of customer and third party vendors. A good communicator, who can liaise with different teams. Will act as single point of contact for Customer and company.
• Is able to understand business challenges/ impact and prioritizes operational deliverables accordingly.
• Maintains Operational traction and sends out regular updates to all stakeholders • Act as a mentor for rest of the team based out of India. Delegating operations tasks and ensuring completion.
• Proactive and ownership traits.
• Understands the Top of Stack role for EWM landscape.
• Ownership of any topic (incident, change or operational issue) effecting EWM landscape remains with the team (Company EWM) until it is clearly identified to be an issue outside scope of EWM functional support. Once identified to be out of scope of EWM function team, do a proper handover of issue/topic and communicate to required stakeholder
• Lease car / Mobility Budget
• 13 month, holiday
• 8%, 2x per year bonus (in total you have to multiply a month salary times 15; example 5K brut means 75K annual brut all in)
• Travel hours: 1 hr back and forth own time ; rest is paid.
• A good salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (like an end-of-year allowance and a pension scheme)
• We offer you, please add the sentence A casual working atmosphere with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager
• 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Flexible working comes in many forms. From part-time working arrangements to flexibility in where you work, when you work, and how you work
• The opportunity to work on complex projects for attractive clients where you can develop yourself
• Excellent (international) career opportunities
• Comprehensive training and development program