What will you be doing?
You will work in challenging and fast-paced SAP S/4HANA transformation programs, analysing our client’s business processes, evaluating the best use of SAP solutions, designing, building, testing, and deploying SAP Supply Chain technical solutions, emphasising WRICEFs design and development, advising our clients on design and implementation of best-practice.
SAP S/4HANA solutions and improving their business processes.
• You can lead significant tracks on medium or large-sized consulting engagements within the SAP S/4HANA suite.
• You can easily manoeuvre between business process owners and IT departments by understanding and speaking both ‘languages.’
• You will work in Digital and Operations Transformation programs, especially in these specific areas:
• Sales and Distribution process in SAP: Order-to-Cash
• OTC master data, e.g. Business Partner, Materials
• Cross-functional integration with Finance, Controlling, Procurement and Production Modules
• C/4 HANA integration (plus)
• Extended Warehouse Management (plus)
• Transportation Management (plus)
• Demand module in IBP (plus)
• Knowledge of Data Migration (Tools and methodology) (plus)
Guiding clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges is what our Technology Consulting team is about. We advise CIOs and business teams on their technology strategy and enterprise architecture. We look into the business potential of emerging technologies such as AI, RPA, blockchain, ML, etc. We leverage the value of enterprise knowledge and big data to help clients evolve towards insights-driven organisations. We enable the business to move forward by delivering fit-for-purpose enterprise applications and cloud solutions quickly and effectively. Together with IT and business departments, we enable business growth for our top-tier clients and create unique experiences for their people and customer base.
Does this describe you?
• You have a degree (bachelor/master/diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
• You have four years of experience in process consulting and implementing SAP solutions.
• You have experience in specific SAP OTC modules and a profound understanding of related business processes.
• You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
• You are fluent in English (both spoken and written); knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
• You will be based in Amsterdam and are flexible to work on engagements in other parts of the Netherlands and abroad.
• You have strong interpersonal skills: you are a team player who is good at building relationships with both clients and colleagues, and you can take others on board.
• You wish to play an essential role in helping our clients in facing today’s challenges, such as transforming digital business models and accepting emerging technologies.
• Certifications are a plus: SAP S/4HANA Sales,
This is what we offer you.
• Many trainings and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development, such as:
• An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a ‘well-being budget’. This is a yearly personal budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise-cancelling headphones
• Monthly internet allowance
• A lease car or car allowance, laptop, and an iPhone
• 32 holiday days per year
• Informal and engaging (virtual) events with colleagues.
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to our global network where you can exchange knowledge, ideas, and questions with experienced professionals regarding risk and other disciplines. We also provide you with the following:
• numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development.
• an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions including a wellbeing budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example, on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, and noise-cancelling headphones.
• a fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor.
• a monthly internet allowance.
• a lease car/car allowance, laptop, and iPhone.
• 32 holiday days per year.
• hybrid working with the client at home and the office.
• the possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation, and recruitment.
• enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend.