Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions. That’s the business we are in!
GreenFlux offers a cloud-based charge point management SaaS solution. This software platform connects Charge Point Operators (CPOs) and e-Mobility Service Providers or eMSPs – offering charging services to EV (Electric Vehicle) drivers and enables them to successfully launch their businesses. With its offering, GreenFlux plays a pivotal role in facilitating the uptake of electric mobility and the renewable energy revolution. To keep up with the rapid market and business expansion and to support the company’s dynamic growth, we are looking for new ambitious colleagues.
GreenFlux is part of DKV Mobility Group, a major European Mobility company, and we play a leading role in the transition towards sustainable mobility for our ‘own’ customers and those of the Group.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Azure Cloud Engineer to join our Development Department. As an Azure Cloud Engineer at GreenFlux, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our Azure Cloud infrastructure to ensure high availability, scalability, and security. You will collaborate closely with our Development and Operations teams to drive automation, streamline processes, and optimize our Cloud environment
The Azure Cloud Engineer we are looking for is someone who loves to think in innovative ways to improve our solutions, both from a technical and process point of view. Your work style can be described as structured and precise, but you also are able to take on a helicopter view. You are a great communicator and listener, and you actively use these skills to bridge the gap between development, operations, and product. You know how to explain things in a clear and comprehensive way to the rest of the team and are not shy to ask critical questions when needed.
· Design, deploy, and manage Azure-based cloud infrastructure solutions.
· Design, configure and monitor networking within the Azure environment (virtual networks, subnets, network security groups, firewalls, VPN gateways, etc.).
· Ensure the security and compliance of Azure resources, including networking security and identity and access management.
· Collaborate with development teams to facilitate CI/CD pipelines and application deployment.
· Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues, ensuring minimal downtime.
· Monitor performance, analyse system logs, and implement proactive measures to optimize Azure resources.
· Stay up to date with Azure best practices and emerging technologies to drive innovation.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
· Proven experience in designing, deploying, and managing Azure-based cloud solutions.
· Strong proficiency in Azure services and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using tools like ARM/Bicep templates or alternatives such as Terraform or Pulumi.
· Strong knowledge of (virtual) networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, VPN.
o Familiarity with mobile datacom (APN) is a plus.
· Familiarity with Azure DevOps for CI/CD pipelines or equivalent technology.
· Knowledge of security best practices and experience in implementing security measures within Azure.
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
· Professional fluency in English, both written and verbal.
· A sustainable mindset!
Working at GreenFlux means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly, and each day brings new opportunities and challenges.
We are proud to have an international and inclusive team, so we also offer Visa sponsorship and relocation compensation to expats. We support a hybrid working culture but also have a new and modern office with all the amenities.
Join our revolution in mobility and energy and you will have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!