Position: Finance Manager
Location: Amsterdam (hybrid/remote)
Work Type: Full-Time
As Finance Manager at HSO International, you are essential to the company’s success. You will join the Management Team and be responsible for keeping track of the company’s finances, including executing and overseeing all financial and administrative processes from end to end. You will be involved in business planning, business/project controlling and financial reporting to management and HSO Group.
You will be leading the Finance team consisting of a Financial Control lead with 2-3 back-office employees. Together with the Financial Control lead, you are responsible for all financial processes and reporting. Next to this your focus will be to develop the FP&A and Business Control practice by analyzing project results and providing insight into the key drivers.
To apply for this role, you must live in The Netherlands and hold full rights to work within the EU.
As a Finance Manager, you will…
– Be part of the management team and provide financial input and insights during management team meetings.
– Run and oversee the entire financial administration, including month-end and year-end closing processes.
– Daily sparring and collaborating with the management team and service line managers during the planning and forecasting process.
– Perform weekly and monthly monitoring of project results and developments versus plans and budget, proactively speaking to project managers and service line leaders.
– Perform ad hoc analysis of project progress, cost development, margins and headcount versus business plan and benchmarks.
– Own the performance dashboards, actively develop them, and be the data steward who guards the quality.
– Signal when the realization is not going as expected in which areas, investigate and analyze further where necessary, and actively communicate or escalate this.
– Be the linking pin between local HR, resource management and Operations (service line management) about developments and progress versus the business plan and the overall company strategy.
– Be involved in strategic topics and analysis and lead in executing strategy and decisions on Finance and Operations.
– Be involved in the month-end closing for the interpretation of the results realized versus the business plan and communicate and liaise with stakeholders on outcomes and identified drivers.
– Work with the other Finance and Operations team members to obtain the information and insights you require to complete analysis and support recommendations.
– Leading role in strategic Finance and Operations improvement projects; new tooling, new processes, change management in cooperation with Financial Control, and regular communication and liaising with HSO Group stakeholders (Group Finance and Operations).
Freedom and flexibility
An organization with a lot of professional freedom and flexibility where we make the best choices together to optimize your development process during your career.
An open and accessible work environment full of colleagues who are always there for each other. We are one big HSO family. Because without cooperation and fun there is no success!
Development and growth
A job with plenty of growth opportunities in an organization with an eye for your talents, ambitions and the things that drive you.
A good remuneration package
An excellent salary and good fringe benefits, such as a laptop, mobile phone, flexible incentive plan, large office offering a collaborative environment with a modern design