Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative – the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
High level, Joint Proposition Development Manager – Data and Hyperscaler focused
Creates go to market propositions centered around Data Platforms and/or ideally in conjunction with AWS and Global Systems Integrators (GSI’s)
Aligns to ecosystem and company strategy
Mendix Ecosystem Summary
Joint Proposition Development Manager is responsible for the research, development and execution of go to market propositions that are focused around adjacent technologies to Mendix in coordination with the adjacent technology provider and one or more global systems integrator.
The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Research into customer challenges that can be solved with a combination of Mendix, one or more adjacent technologies and one or more global systems integrator
Establishing and maintaining partnerships with technology and GSI partners
Program manage the entire delivery of the proposition including (but not limited too):
Ideal Customer Profile
Setting and tracking targets
• Working experience of working in High Tech Companies in both commercial and technical roles
• Understanding of low-code (preferably Mendix), Hyperscalers, (especially AWS), Data Platforms (ideally Snowflake) and GSI’s (Accenture, ATOS, Cap Gemini etc) and their associated GTM motions
• Strategic planning experience, proactive business skills, financial management skills, and strong collaborative skills
Strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
• Ability to present information, analyses, and recommendations to various levels including executive management
• Working knowledge of direct and indirect sales models
• Experience of Program Management and/or Product Management
• Business development acumen and experience working at to “C-level” internally and externally
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Energy, curiosity, spirit, and a winning attitude
• Ability to multitask managing multiple projects and campaigns
• Experience dealing with cross functional teams
• Ability to understand SaaS and consumption based business models.
• Proven negotiation experience and skills will differentiate
• Ideal location will be EMEA or Boston
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.