Location: You preferably live in the Berlin or Frankfurt area
The Kingfish Company is growing faster like ever before. As our Sales Manager DACH, you will play a key role in our global expansion. In this role you will be responsible for both developing existing customer relationships and prospecting new retail and HORECA accounts.
An important aspect of this role is independent market research and the qualification of new opportunities in both existing and new markets.
As our Sales Manager DACH, you will have extensive contacts with retail and HORECA buyers, you will work together with our distributors’ sales and marketing teams to grow the sales of Kingfish products in Germany, Austria & Switzerland. Previous experience and strong relationships within the Seafood industry are therefore a plus. Understanding and engaging in the company’s product development, as well as our innovation process, is of great importance as it is the key to our success in this market.
· Convey the Company’s vision and implement the commercial strategy for your territory
in close collaboration with the Head of Sales, as well as with Customer Success,
Marketing and production teams.
· You will be required to exercise strategic thinking to grow the demand for Kingfish’s products in your market, and navigate between short and long-term strategic goals.
· Negotiate and develop sales of Kingfish’s products to retail accounts and
· Develop proposals to best match the potential customers’ needs.
· Navigate purchase orders and communicate with the Customer Success team on behalf
of the customers.
· Assist the customers’ marketing teams on the best way to convey the story of
· Manage all HORECA and retailer shows, presentations and demonstrations, in DACH Region.
The Kingfish Company is pioneering the future of land-based marine aquaculture in both the EU and the US. We aim to solidify our place as the market leader in producing high-value seafood, sustainably.
While we strive to produce delicious seafood of the highest quality, our ethos centers on sustainability, welfare of our fish, and protection of the environment.
·Proven experience and network in the food industry, in a sales capacity, preferably focusing
on seafood products to HORECA channel.
· Curiosity, passion and taste for fish and seafood
· Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
· Interest in sustainable food systems, knowledge of aquaculture production
· Ability to represent Kingfish brand in a professionally manner, and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations with potential customers, clients, and other stakeholders, in German and English
· Advanced user of Microsoft Pack Office.
· A chance to join our ambitious team, in a hyper-growth company that has emerged as
a leader in next generation tech-driven sustainable aquaculture.
· Full-time employment with an attractive remuneration package
· Great independence in a pleasant and flexible work environment with a global company.