We are looking for a strong, commercially driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to make an impact. As our Account Executive, you will contribute to meeting Trengo’s revenue target. You are responsible for adding new logo’s to our ICP customer base. You will be primarily focusing on “outbounding” prospective customers for Trengo through email sequences, “cold” calling and attend trade events. You will also follow-up on inbound marketing and partnerships leads, using our CRM and other sales tools.
You will own a deal pipeline of new logo’s and have full responsibility from taken them to first contact through signed contract. You will also work with our onboarding team to coordinate the successful use of multi-communication channels before handing this over to Customer Success. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on EMEA, and we want to expand our highly engaged sales team who will guide you through this exciting journey.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
A day as an Account Executive
Let’s break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• Generation of new Logo’s via structured outbound initiatives.
• Understanding our clients’ needs and translate this into powerful demos by offering client-specific solutions.
• Close collaboration with our Onboarding team to convert trials and demo’s into paid accounts.
• Management of your own portfolio and proactively contribute to Trengo’s product roadmap.
• Following up on inbound leads generated by marketing activities and convert them into loyal customers.
• Representation of Trengo at exhibitions and meet-ups.
• Delivery of amazing customer experience.
Who we’re looking for
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have demonstrated outbound experience in B2B Sales (SaaS/Software sales experience is a big plus).
• You have a minimum of 2 years experience in full cycle Sales.
• You have a driven, entrepreneurial mindset and love to have an impact.
• You have a strong target focused approach.
• You have a customer centric approach and you are a true team player.
• You speak German and English fluently. Any other language is a plus.
• You are an authentic person with the commitment to help Trengo to grow internationally.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.5/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful – for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.