We are on the lookout for an inspiring and seasoned Head of Product who excels in crafting long-term roadmaps that drive value for our customers and lead to sustained growth with a winning product. Our ideal candidate has a robust background in SaaS environments and a passion for delivering outstanding user experiences. You will be working closely with Patrick (our CPO & co-founder), Marcel (our CTO & co-founder) and Alex (our VP of Engineering), and will lead a team with Product Managers, UX & Data. You will play a crucial role in contributing to the product strategy and ensuring the successful execution of product initiatives to truly delight our customers.
You will be involved in all aspects of the product life cycle, including conducting market & data research, gathering customer insights, defining product requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, design, marketing, cx, sales and data), and prioritizing the development of our offering. The ideal candidate will be adept at developing long-term roadmaps, grounded in customer engagement and revenue generation.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let’s break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You craft and execute long-term product roadmaps, aligning with the company’s strategic objectives and market trends.
• You regularly engage with customers fitting our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) to understand their needs and incorporate feedback into product development.
• You utilize your extensive experience from previous leadership roles to guide and innovate our product offerings.
• You work in close alignment with the founders, VP of Engineering and leadership team to ensure the product vision is consistent with the company’s future direction.
• You ensure consistency and high-quality standards in UX and UI across all product releases.
• You develop the product roadmap based on product & company strategy, customer insights and product data.
• You implement effective methodologies to expedite product discovery processes.
• You apply OKRs to inspire & motivate your team.
• You exhibit excellent skills in stakeholder alignment, especially in go-to-market strategies.
• You lead the User Experience, Product Management & Data teams, fostering a culture of operational excellence and innovation.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have 8+ years of experience in a product-oriented role and a minimum of 3 years as a Head of Product or a comparable leadership role, preferably within a SaaS environment.
• You have strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset.
• You have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
• You have extensive knowledge on how to implement Product Discovery techniques and experimentation tactics.
• You possess strong customer engagement skills with the ability to translate customer needs into product features.
• You have your way in collaborating with various teams to roll-out high-quality standards.
• You are experienced in Agile methodologies and speeding up product delivery processes.
• You know how to conduct and utilize market research and competitive analysis.
• You have experience in budget management and resource allocation.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Competitive salary & stock option plan.
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.5/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful – for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.