Valiantys is the leading global consulting and services firm dedicated to Atlassian. We accelerate business transformation by digitising processes and modernising teamwork, using the best Agile methods and tools. Our Atlassian technical expertise is unparalleled and we support our customers across the entire spectrum of their projects on those platforms. Because teamwork requires more than just tools, we help them bridge the gap between their applications and strategic practices such as ITSM, Agile at Scale, Cloud Migrations, etc.
At Valiantys we talk straight, take part, we are mindful of what matters, we make every interaction remarkable and we never standstill. If you think the 5 values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us! Over the last 15 years, we have helped in excess of 5,000 customers to achieve their desired business outcomes at a reduced time to value, through improved team collaboration.
If you think the following 5 Valiantys values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us: Talk straight, share and take part, be mindful of what matters, make every interaction remarkable and never stand still!
As a Consultant, you will work with our customers to help them with various professional services such digital transformation, implementation of the whole Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc), requirements gathering, solution designing as well as training.
– You will also play a big role in supporting our sales team with pre-sales – providing estimates, and technical guidance on new projects.
– A successful candidate will be able to add business value by translating technical requirements into a solution, demonstrating to our customers how to reduce inefficiencies and streamline processes.
– The training we provide to our Consultants will help them getting up to speed with the tools and build their confidence quickly.
– We are looking for people with domain experiences that could include Agile, ITSM and DevOps
– If you are ready for the next stage in your career and would relish a challenge this could be the role for you.
You’ll be an awesome:
Advisor – Analysing our customers’ needs, carrying out technical and functional audits, continuously providing your advice as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Guide – Deploying, configuring, integrating the applications depending on each customer’s needs and requirements
Coach – Delivering comprehensive training to the end-users
Mentor – Contributing to our knowledge base, Valiantys Practices and participating in Atlassian-related events
What you need to be successful
In order to really feel comfortable working that position, you have prior experience in consulting, technical support, software development or pre-sales activity ideally for the Atlassian products or similar collaborative tools.
What is important for us for the role of Atlassian Consultant :
– You have studied computer science, information systems/technology or you have equivalent education/ work experience
– You have delivered small to mid-size technical projects in a previous role
– Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
– Commitment to personal and professional growth
– Fluent business English language skills
– Excellent understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC) and of the tools used to support it
– Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
– Flexibility to travel and work onsite at the customer site is a requirement for this role
– You love varied and “interruptive” work. You live for customer satisfaction and like autonomy, flattened hierarchies, to work hard and have fun!
What we offer
– A salary that matches your experience. We discuss this in a personal conversation with each other
– All the certifications you need to do your job (subject related)
– Full reimbursement of the cost of a NS Travel-card
– 25 days holiday
– A contribution to Medical Health Insurance and an attractive pension plan
– Hardware of choice (MAC or PC)
– Valiantys champions inclusive working practices and diversity. Whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance, we’ll facilitate this wherever possible. We’re keen to ensure that we’re designing a company that works for everyone.
– Everyone who starts with us receives a fixed term contract which may be made permanent at the end of year one, trust in each other is very important to us.